Thursday, July 26, 2012

playlist 7/25/12

Souls of Mischief : 93 TIll Infinity Dumbfoundead : She Dont Care Puzzled Mugz ; Do You Remember Ghostface Killah / Ugod : Cherchez LaGhost Evil Nine : Crooked EL-P / Killer Mike : Stay Down Wyclef Jean / Refugee Camp allstars : Guantanamera Audible lab Rats : Soul 4 Ur Soul Visonaries : Blessings I.A. : Long Ride Home I.A. / Osna : Do What You WIll I.A. / Kluv : Too Cool I.A. / Glitch Dick : Bring It Back Pusha T / Tyler the Creator : Trouble on My Mind Kanye West : I Dont Like It Kurupt : On, Onsite Prometheus Brown & Bambu : At It Again R Living Legends : Neva Falling Method Man : Bring The Pain Aceyalone / Mystical / Ztrip ; Things Change Big Krit : 4evaNADay Murs : 1st Love R Gangstarr / Inspektah Deck : Above the Clouds Kluv & Pro : Rollin Stoned NY Oil : Yall Should All Get Lynched Hieroglyphics : You Never Knew NASA / Kanye West / Santigold / Lykkle Li : Giffted Rmx Angry Locals / Tassho Pearce : Flip the Angry Bird Immortal Technique : Dance With The Devil Bambu : Sermon Murs : The Pain Creed Chameleon : Missing You

No comments:

Post a Comment